What to do in case of an accident.
If you are involved in a motoring accident, its important you take steps to collect as much information as you can. You should also ensure:
- Safely move out of the way of traffic, alternatively switch on hazard lights to warn other drivers in the area.
- Call 000 for an Ambulance if one is required.
- Call 000 for the Police in the following circumstances:
- The other party fails to stop and/or supply their details
- A driver appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- There is a hazard that may cause danger to the public
- Call The Luxury Bodyshop on 02 9744 7888 and we’ll arrange for a tow truck to come immediately to collect you and your vehicle.
- Upon arrival, we will begin to assist with your insurance claim.
- Once a claim has been lodged with an insurance company, we will liaise with the assessor onsite or online, so your repair can be taken care of as quickly as possible.
- Our accident management team will keep you updated about your repairs.